It makes sense to get an accurate valuation for a number of reasons:
- You want advice before you buy at auction
- You want to sell your item at auction
- Your insurance company requires an accurate valuation
- For tax reasons
- For inheritance or probate purposes
- You just wish to know more about your items history etc…
Three Simple Steps
- 1) Choose option 1 or option 2 below and click ‘Buy Now’ when you’re ready.
- 2) Once your payment has been processed you will be automatically redirected to a page where you can upload photographs of your item along with a description of your antique.
- 3) Within 24 to 48 hours your valuation will be emailed to you. (Depending on the option you choose below)
Fast valuation by email only (no certificate). This option is for those just wanting quick and simple answers about their piece such as:
How old? History? Value?
(Usually completed in an hour or two during UK working hours, otherwise please allow 12 hours for completion)
This option comes with a certificate in pdf format.
For those requiring a more in-depth valuation for insurance, family division or probate purposes.
Please allow 48 hours for delivery.